Airtel money transfer Charges To All Networks were updated on 10th April 2018. These charges apply when you want to Send or Transfer Money To All Networks including Mpesa, Tkash and Equitel.
If you are transferring or simply put sending money using Airtel Money to customers to other networks, you will do so for FREE. This means amounts between 10 and 100 shillings, the charges are zero, “FREE”.
The Maximum amount allowed per transaction is 70,000 shillings which attracts 66 shillings.
It is very important to note that any amount send from 20,001 and 70,000 will attract 66 Shillings charge.
Compared to most mobile money providers, Airtel money transfer charges to all other networks are the most affordable.
Check out the charges to other networks when sending or transfering money to Mpesa, Tkash or Equitel.
|Minimum||Maximum||Transfer To All Networks|
· Maximum account balance is Ksh. 140,000.
· Maximum daily transaction value is Ksh. 140,000. Maximum amount per transaction is Ksh. 70,000.
· You cannot withdraw less than Ksh. 50 from an Airtel Money agent.
· To transact you MUST produce an original identification document at every Airtel Money agent outlet.
· For more information call Airtel Money customer care on 1522.
· The charges are 1bob & 2bob for bands Ksh10-49 & Ksh50-100 respectively after the first 3 transactions.